Saturday, November 18, 2006

Latest and Greatest ...

I decided I wanted to see the best of each year put together another way than just by the year. So each category I rank annually now has an additional option. You can now view by the best of each year, or the worst of each year, or maybe just the underrated and overlooked of each year.

One of these days I'll keep working on this section of the site but for now, it's all I can do to keep putting up reviews. So, sorry I've been so casual about this portion. I hope you still find some fun in it though.

And remember, when you buy a movie ticket, you're supporting the film. When you buy concessions, you're supporting the theater. Try the veal!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike Terry said...

In the spirit of King Kong, you should do a remake of the 1933 Best Picture List.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Upgrayedd said...

Ouch ... were there 10 films that year? :)

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Engine Optimization